“Bărăgan” Route v1.0 is a prototypical route between Brăila and Făurei (CFR Mainline 700), built for TS2020, using DEM, Google Maps overlay and custom 3D objects. All station buildings along this route have been recreated for the game as well as many other landmarks.
Mainline 700 is one of CFR’s main lines in Romania having a total length of 229 km. The line, connecting Bucharest with the Moldavian border at Giurgiuleşti, passes through the important cities Urziceni, Făurei, Brăila and Galaţi.
The main stations on this TS2020 route are Brăila and Făurei.
At the other end of this TS2020 route, the city of Făurei, has been the site of a railway testing center since 1978, Railway Testing Center Făurei, included in this route.
- John – infrastructure, signaling, sessions
- Okhiu’ – scenery, 3D objects, sessions
Special thanks to:
- Mitza – CFR Tracks & CFR Classic Catenary System
- Dorin & Desiro256– 3D station buildings & textures
- HaskyMan – objects, 3D station buildings & textures
- Remus – CFR Signals
- Empyro – CFR 040EC, CFR Marfa Wagons
- R936 – CFR Calatori Coaches