[Solved] Mega Pack 060-DA v1.1  

RSS
Juan Manuel Luengo
(@juan-manuel-luengo)
Active Member Customer

Greetings

Three questions:

- I need to know if this pack (required for Baragan v1.2) includes scenarios for this route.

- I would also like to know what specific rolling stock I should download from the link "Malard.hys.cz", whether all locomotives, freight cars or infrastructures. It's confusing the information.

- Finally: Must delete the previous route v1.1?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers from Spain.

This topic was modified 6 months ago 2 times by Juan Manuel Luengo
Posted : 01/06/2020 6:54 pm
Chircu Ionut
(@admin)
Member Admin
Posted by: @juan-manuel-luengo

Greetings

Three questions:

- I need to know if this pack (required for Baragan v1.2) includes scenarios for this route.

- I would also like to know what specific rolling stock I should download from the link "Malard.hys.cz", whether all locomotives, freight cars or infrastructures. It's confusing the information.

- Finally: Must delete the previous route v1.1?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers from Spain.

Hello,

- the pack is required because there are scenarios that included locomotives in this pack 🙂

- the links in the manual are directly to what is required to be downloaded. There are no links to general download pages, but links to specific assets. Anyway, if you download the google drive link Scenario Dependencies, you have everything included already.

- you must not delete v1.1, if you created your own scenarios on v1.1 you can still play them and only overwrite v1.2. But, if you do not have any scenarios that you created, it is recommended to delete v1.1. All the scenarios in v1.1 are also included in v1.2

Cheers !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2020 9:49 am
Juan Manuel Luengo
(@juan-manuel-luengo)
Active Member Customer

@admin

Cheers!

I appreciate your quick and complete response.

Juan Manuel
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2020 12:14 pm
Sebb
 Sebb
(@sebb)
Active Member Customer

Buna ziua! Cum instalez mega pack ul 060-DA? Multumesc!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2020 12:34 pm
RazvanBug
(@razvanbug)
Helper

@sebb

Salutare! Aici ai un tutorial in care iti explica cum sa iti instalezi orice material rulant (inclusiv 060 DA). Sper sa te ajute!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2020 5:35 pm
Sebb liked
Share:

Mulțumim pentru interesul dumneavoastră!

Mesajul a fost primit cu succes. Vom raspunde in cel mai scurt timp!

Please Login or Register