59815024_2228325854097779_7649945647394586624_o
Notifications
Clear all

060-EA Pack

Mihai Veghes
(@mihai-veghes)
Helper

Aici puteti posta eventualele bug-uri, intrebari sau orice altceva doriti.
Here you can post bugs, questions or anything you wish.

Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2021 11:27 pm
Mihai Veghes
(@mihai-veghes)
Helper

Sparg eu gheata pe acest topic cu o poza din joc in care am recreat o captura dintr-o filmare din anul 1997, parte a probelor de viteza cu EA2 302, probe realizare la viteze de peste 200 de km/h, in linie directa, intre Floresti si Buda.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Mihai Veghes
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2021 11:44 pm
RazvanBug
(@razvanbug)
Helper

Daca tot s-a deschis acest forum, vin si eu cu un reskin lucrat de mine ūüôā
Este vorba despre locomotiva 41-0156-4 a depoului Suceava Nord, sper sa va placa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2021 8:14 pm
Thorsten Gosny
(@thorsten-gosny)
Active Member Customer

Hello

just some feedback to this pack, I am really happy with this engine set. Really enjoy taking it out on a ride on the also very enjoyable routes in Romania. You guys build stuff with so much realism and detail. On many DTG routes I never run scenarios that run over 60 Minutes or so, but on your routes I even run scenarios with 300 minutes. so much to see and relaxing with this beautiful landscape, really would like to visit Romania.

But ok, back to topic - I think there might be something wrong in the simualtion dcsv files for the EA-1 and EA-2, for EA the Tractive effort decreaes with increasing speed, but for EA-1 and EA-2 the tractive effort increases while accelerating. I never have to use notches above 20 or so, even have to notch down as it develops even more power when getting faster. At some point, at very high speed, the tractive effort starts to decrease. If I look in the dcsv files, I see this is only the case for EA-1 and EA-2. I do not know the engines in reality, but assume it should work like the EA in general. Otherwise you never get up to notch 40 or even the weak field postitions, as it develops incredible power if going there.

Also the auxiliary compressor can't be heard outside, although this a really minor issue. May you can review the dcsv files and may correct them if my observations are correct?

Thanks as lot and best regards

Thorsten

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2021 7:13 am
victormikhailov
(@victormikhailov)
Active Member Customer

Hi, is there a way to use this locomotive in double haul?

When I couple to second locomotive, pantograph is down, and I cannot open the valve ("E" key) from the cab of second locomotive to pump pressure and raise pantograph.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2021 5:41 pm
montrose376
(@montrose376)
New Member Customer

I am missing DA 60 loco's in the Quick Drive , so I run the Quick Drive with DR -200, What should I do to get them in the Quick Drive ?

regards,

joost prins

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2021 2:59 pm
Ståhlberg Thor-Ulf
(@stahlberg-thor-ulf)
New Member Customer

Hey!
I bought the locomotive on January 10 and downloaded it.
The locomotive is not visible, only two couplers. What is wrong?

Kan vara en bild av järnväg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2022 2:11 pm
railstudiosfan
(@railstudiosfan)
New Member Customer

sALUT..AM CUMPARAT  PACHETUL  060 ea...nu imi apare in joc..daca vreau sa o joc in Quick Drive..jocul  ma pune in cabina insa cand vreau sa vad exteriorul..pauza..nu imi are locomotiva....sper totusi ca cineva va raspunde...ms

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2022 11:08 pm
Share:

Mul»õumim pentru interesul dumneavoastrńÉ!

Mesajul a fost primit cu succes. Vom raspunde in cel mai scurt timp!